Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

Here is what is new (ish) in my to-read pile this week:

Audiobooks


I started listening to this one earlier this week. This is my first "classic spin-off" and so far I'm not terribly impressed. It could be the narrator, though. I might need to try reading it after I finish listening to see if it's less obnoxious.


This is next on my audiobook reading list. Ever since watching Sherlock, I have been interested to see how the books compare. Although I think a version read by Benedict Cumberbatch would be better, I'll take what I can get.

Advanced Reading Copy


I received this Advanced Reading Copy through Shelf Awareness (sign up for their Pro newsletter to see opportunities for advanced copies and egalleys). This book is set for publication in mid-January.

What's on your "to-read" list this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment